Corvid and Corvus
Welcome to the website for all of the family! If you have the name Corvid or Corvus please feel free to register.
Corvid and Corvus
Welcome to the website for all of the family! If you have the name Corvid or Corvus please feel free to register.
Corvid and Corvus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvid and Corvus

The website for all of the Corvid and Corvus bloodline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is no greater love than the one I share with my soul family. My brothers, my sisters, ones so so dear.

Species Standards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ammon Corvus
Admin
Admin
Ammon Corvus

Corvid or Corvus? : Corvus Patriarch

Species Standards Empty
PostSubject: Species Standards   Species Standards EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 am

This breed originates from the combining of a Dire wolf (Unslaad) and a half Hellhound (Viintaas). The males of this species normally stand about three feet to four feet in height and weight an average of one hundred and twenty pounds. Their build is thick and wide, making them seemingly menacing to other wolves due to their sheer size. Their pelts are normally the darkest of ebony although it has been noted that every so often a white or light grey male is born.

The females of this species normally stand about two and a half to three feet of the ground and weigh an average of one hundred pounds when full grown. Their build is slimmer and more docile than the male’s making them more lithe and flexible than their male counterparts. Their pelts can vary from the dark ebony to the purest of white (only on rare occasions is a pure white female born).

These wolves (male and female alike) have fangs that are curved backwards towards the inside of their mouth, moreso than that of a normal wolf. This adaptation allows for them to grab onto their prey with ease and makes it far more difficult for the prey to escape their clutches. The eyes of the Corvus wolves are mostly of a golden hue although they can range from blue, green, purple and red.Most eyes are either slitted in nature or contain no pupil giving the species an ethereal appearance when amongst their lupine brethern.

(More to come.)
Back to top Go down

Species Standards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corvid and Corvus :: The Family-
Jump to: