Corvid and Corvus
Welcome to the website for all of the family! If you have the name Corvid or Corvus please feel free to register.
Corvid and Corvus
Welcome to the website for all of the family! If you have the name Corvid or Corvus please feel free to register.
Corvid and Corvus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvid and Corvus

The website for all of the Corvid and Corvus bloodline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is no greater love than the one I share with my soul family. My brothers, my sisters, ones so so dear.

The Curse of the Father

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ammon Corvus
Admin
Admin
Ammon Corvus

Corvid or Corvus? : Corvus Patriarch

The Curse of the Father Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Father   The Curse of the Father EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 am

A strange mutation lies within the genes of the males within the clan. This particular oddity originated within the first recognized male of the family, Unslaad Corvus. Every few moons (once every two months) the males of every other generation undergo a 'transformation' of sorts. These males are forced into puphood once again as soon as the moon hits her apex. The male's body begins to ache several days before this occurrence so that he can prepare for the oncoming week. Once the moon reaches the highest point in the sky, the males of the line begin their transformation, their bodies convulsing and aching as they begin to shrink back to the size of a one month old pup.

The males stay in this state from anywhere from a week to a week and half. Over this period they begin to grow once more, at a swifter pace than that of a normal wolf pup. They gradually begin to learn to speak, interact, and in special occasions they begin to regain their memories (extremely rare is memory loss). Once their time is done as a pup they are full grown once more and continue with their lives until the next occurrence.

Please keep in mind that this happens with every other generation after Ammon was born.

Current males undergoing the curse:
Ammon, Krin, Caius
(Editing.)
Back to top Go down
Rusted Corvus

Rusted Corvus

Corvid or Corvus? : Corvus

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Father   The Curse of the Father EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:04 am

Have I been affected with the gene mutation?
Back to top Go down
Ammon Corvus
Admin
Admin
Ammon Corvus

Corvid or Corvus? : Corvus Patriarch

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Father   The Curse of the Father EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 am

No foo'. Lawl You are the skipped generation...If I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Rusted Corvus

Rusted Corvus

Corvid or Corvus? : Corvus

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Father   The Curse of the Father EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 am

Sick as Brah, no mutation for me *Fist Pump*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Father   The Curse of the Father Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Father
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corvid and Corvus :: The Family-
Jump to: